Sonntag, 20. November 2011

Ich hab so viel Arbeit im Job, ich komm einfach nicht so oft zum Basteln, wie ich es gerne hätte :(.
Aber hier noch mal eine Weihnachtskarte:
I am so busy at work, I hardly have as much time for crafting as I would like to have :(. But here is another christmas card:
Zutaten/Materials:
Topper, 3D/Decoupage: Kanban
Papiere/Papers: K & Company "Hannah" Scrap Pad to Go + "Verbena" Scrap Pad to Go
Weiters/Other: Schleife/ribbon (Interio), Bow Easy, Konturenschere/edge scissors, selbstklebende Stoffbordüre/adhesive fabric border,Spellbinders, Marianne Design Creatables, Papierblume + Blatt/paper flower + leave (Wild Orchid Crafts), Halbperlen/flat back pearls
Maße/Measure: 13 x 13 cm

Kommentare:

M@rjan hat gesagt…

I know what you mean, busy busy! But I love your card. Lovely image and what a beautiful bow!

Leny Hempen hat gesagt…

Wat een prachtig kaartje PETRA.
Echt super lief.


Gr Leny Hempen

Riet hat gesagt…

So beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Olena hat gesagt…

Beautiful card! great job! Olena